Thursday, August 26, 2010

How to make a DVD with photos (using only FREE sw!)

I have a lot of photos and sometimes I need to put them on a standard DVD disk, to be viewed without a computer, on a standard DVD player.

I spent sometime looking around for a simple program that does the job (and possibly FREE) and finally I realized that all I needed was: Google Picasa and DVD Flick.

With Picasa you can take a bunch of photos, place them in a freshly generated "album" and convert the album to a video. You can then erase the temporary album and proceed with more photos, if needed :)
When you have all your videos in a folder, you can open DVD Flick and compose a DVD (it takes 2 minutes); finally, you simply burn the result on a DVD, perhaps with the help of ImgBurn or some similar sw.

No comments:

Post a Comment