Saturday, June 28, 2008

Death to VISTA!

Finally after struggling for 4 months with VISTA on my new DELL laptop, it decided for suicide: infact yesterday my VISTA self-imploded leaving me no choice but to smile, get my puppylinx cd image, and backup all my data.

Now I'm happly formatting my main drive and downgrading to XP.
At least does not have too many visible bugs :(

And if I think that this VISTA was the first "original" version of an OS from Microsoft that I've got (ehm, if you know what I mean)... too bad VISTA sucks at so many levels...

Even downgrading has its problems, so I'm using this nice website to find out what to do: http://www.laptops-drivers.com/dell-laptop/how-to-install-windows-xp-on-dell-inspiron-1525-or-downgrading-vista.html

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment